Here to Praise check with Pastor Johnson to see if you have Band and Voice rehearsal.
- 8:00 a.m.
- Prayer and Intercession. All members are invited to come and pray for the world, our nation and yourselves.
- 11:00 a.m.
- Mass choir rehearsal.
- 2:00 p.m.
- United Fellowship hosts the Graduates from MIT Academy in a Black Student Union Reception and Awards Luncheon. Deacon Brian and Vinita Sepolen are our main hosts. Congratulations to Chelsea Nichols.
Invite someone to your church
- 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday School. Don’t miss this dynamic teaching time.
- 10:30 a.m.
- Communion worship. Inspiring music and message.
- Each First Sunday we remind you of our desire to support Global Missions. If you would like to give, please designate your gift on your offering envelope.
- After worship: Our Youth sponsor their annual Bake Auction for Camp. Please plan to support our youth by bringing and bidding on a cake or pie. (See the attached)
- 3:00 p.m.
- United Fellowship welcomes the Centro Christiano Nuevo Vision Spanish church as our new renter for Sunday afternoons and Thursday nights.
Get ready Bay Area, for a one of a kind Youth Summit coming to Vallejo, CA on Sunday, June 10th at 6:00 p.m. through Wednesday, June 13th. The summit will be held at Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, 1905 Florida Street, Rev. Dante Quick, Pastor. All of the day sessions begin at 8:00 a.m. with a hearty breakfast and end at 3:30 p.m. The summit is geard for ages 8-18. All of the evening sessions through the week begin at 7:00 p.m. and are open to the entire family. Our young, gifted and dynamic speaker for all evening sessions is Rev. D.J. Criner from Fresno, Callifornia. The Bay Area’s own gospel recording artist, Eugene Cole will teach the music seminar and direct the two hundred plus voice “Summit Youth Choir”.
The summit is sponsored by the North Bay Minister’s Union of Vallejo and vicinity, Dr. Rodney Leggett, President.
Sis. Pat Randolph, Registrar (707) 567-7204
Minister EK Dawson, Public Relations Director, (707) 246-9086
Pastor Terrence Nichols, Youth Summit Director, (707) 310-3926
All Events are Free of Charge for our Youth!