- The nation, and yes, the world, is mourning the loss of nine people who died in an “unfathomable” act of violence at a historic, predominantly Black, Charleston, South Carolina church, Emanuel AME, Wednesday evening, July 10th, when a gunman opened fire during a prayer service. The United Fellowship is also joining in prayer at our homes, in our cars, in our meetings, as we ask God for strength, guidance and peace. Our church is a shining example that people from all ethnicities and backgrounds can worship together and minister together under the banner of love.
- Saturday, June 20, 2015
- There is no 8:00 a.m. Prayer. All prayer team members are asked to support the Prayer walk at 10:00 a.m. Members from the Spanish church will also attend. Prayer will commence at 9:00 a.m., and the Prayer Walk at 10:00 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m., Mass Choir Rehearsal. All youth and Adults who enjoy singing, please meet for rehearsal. We need your voice.
- 12:00 noon, Eliashib Feeding Ministry: Help us as we feed our community a hot meal. Minister Sims is looking forward to everyone’s help.
- Sunday, June 21, 2015
Happy Father’s Day!
- 9:00 a.m., Sunday School. Don’t Miss these dynamic teaching sessions.
- 10:30 a.m., Young Adult Family Worship Experience. Invite your friends and family members, 26-39, to an explosive and intimate worship experience. If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Richardson.
- It is also Father’s Day! The women of the United Fellowship will prepare a delicious reception for the Fathers afterwards. Please prepare to stay and enjoy the fellowship.
Here to Praise check with Pastor Johnson to see if you have Band and Voice rehearsal.
- 8:00 a.m.
- Prayer and Intercession. All members are invited to come and pray for the world, our nation and yourselves.
- 11:00 a.m.
- Mass choir rehearsal.
- 2:00 p.m.
- United Fellowship hosts the Graduates from MIT Academy in a Black Student Union Reception and Awards Luncheon. Deacon Brian and Vinita Sepolen are our main hosts. Congratulations to Chelsea Nichols.
Invite someone to your church
- 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday School. Don’t miss this dynamic teaching time.
- 10:30 a.m.
- Communion worship. Inspiring music and message.
- Each First Sunday we remind you of our desire to support Global Missions. If you would like to give, please designate your gift on your offering envelope.
- After worship: Our Youth sponsor their annual Bake Auction for Camp. Please plan to support our youth by bringing and bidding on a cake or pie. (See the attached)
- 3:00 p.m.
- United Fellowship welcomes the Centro Christiano Nuevo Vision Spanish church as our new renter for Sunday afternoons and Thursday nights.