Here to Praise and Band check with Pastor Johnson to see if you have rehearsal tonight.
8:00 a.m. Prayer Bring your heartaches, dreams and hopes to the altar. Let’s pray about it.
9:00 a.m. Building Restoration All men, Young ones too, are asked to be at the church to help finish priming and painting. If you have any questions, please call Bro Shaw. If you have any questions please call Bro. Shaw.
11:00 a.m. NO CHOIR REHEARSALS
4:00 p.m. Women’s Ministry First Meeting of the Year. Come out and participate in shaping the Women’s calendar. We need your voices, your ideas and your input and your dish!
1:30 p.m. New Hope Art Project!
This is workshop #2 of 3 that Sister Michelle will be hosting. The last workshop will be Monday, February 3 at 5:30pm
· This is a work of love, which will literally include a piece of all of us. If you haven’t already, please bring at least one well-loved piece of fabric to represent you and your family. Your offering can be a piece of clothing, a pillowcase, scarf, etc, in any bright rich color (we need them all!).
· You do not have to be artistic to help, but if you are great at ironing delicates, or cutting out shapes, we will see you at the workshops!
· Please bring, if you have them: your fabric offering, ironing board, iron, scissors made for cutting fabric
Join us for 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. worship as we continue our journey of Faith! Does God want the Christian to walk a perfect journey? Does he forgive us for our mistakes? Are we a person who practices forgiveness? Bring a friend to either one of these dynamic worship experiences.
Also this Sunday, right after the 10:30 service, we will meet with parents and youth who are going on the South Africa trip. We will be discussing the letter, other fundraising events, the itinerary, and more. Please be there if you are able. Contact Sis. Michelle Savoy if you did not receive a direct email from her yesterday.
Save the Date: Couples Ministry Sign up Now!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day this year by attending one (or both!) of these excellent events. Invest in your marriage, family and future!
1. “Love Worth Fighting For” is a marriage event featuring Kirk Cameron (starred in the movie “Fireproof”).
This event will be held at HILLTOP COMMUNITY CHURCH in Richmond
Sunday February 16, 4:00-7:30 p.m. Cost is $22.50 PER PERSON
Group discount ($20) available for groups of 10 or more.
2. “Real Marriage” featuring Pastor Mark Driscoll and his wife Grace, from Mars Hill Church in Seattle.
This event will be held at Bayside Church in Roseville,
February 21 (7-10pm) and February 22 (9-12noon)
Cost is $40 PER PERSON
For more information and to order tickets visit the website www.baysideonline.com and click on the “Real Marriage” link!
Contact Sue Gusz for more information.