Skip to content
- The nation, and yes, the world, is mourning the loss of nine people who died in an “unfathomable” act of violence at a historic, predominantly Black, Charleston, South Carolina church, Emanuel AME, Wednesday evening, July 10th, when a gunman opened fire during a prayer service. The United Fellowship is also joining in prayer at our homes, in our cars, in our meetings, as we ask God for strength, guidance and peace. Our church is a shining example that people from all ethnicities and backgrounds can worship together and minister together under the banner of love.
- Saturday, June 20, 2015
- There is no 8:00 a.m. Prayer. All prayer team members are asked to support the Prayer walk at 10:00 a.m. Members from the Spanish church will also attend. Prayer will commence at 9:00 a.m., and the Prayer Walk at 10:00 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m., Mass Choir Rehearsal. All youth and Adults who enjoy singing, please meet for rehearsal. We need your voice.
- 12:00 noon, Eliashib Feeding Ministry: Help us as we feed our community a hot meal. Minister Sims is looking forward to everyone’s help.
- Sunday, June 21, 2015
Happy Father’s Day!
- 9:00 a.m., Sunday School. Don’t Miss these dynamic teaching sessions.
- 10:30 a.m., Young Adult Family Worship Experience. Invite your friends and family members, 26-39, to an explosive and intimate worship experience. If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Richardson.
- It is also Father’s Day! The women of the United Fellowship will prepare a delicious reception for the Fathers afterwards. Please prepare to stay and enjoy the fellowship.