- The nation, and yes, the world, is mourning the loss of nine people who died in an “unfathomable” act of violence at a historic, predominantly Black, Charleston, South Carolina church, Emanuel AME, Wednesday evening, July 10th, when a gunman opened fire during a prayer service. The United Fellowship is also joining in prayer at our homes, in our cars, in our meetings, as we ask God for strength, guidance and peace. Our church is a shining example that people from all ethnicities and backgrounds can worship together and minister together under the banner of love.
- Saturday, June 20, 2015
- There is no 8:00 a.m. Prayer. All prayer team members are asked to support the Prayer walk at 10:00 a.m. Members from the Spanish church will also attend. Prayer will commence at 9:00 a.m., and the Prayer Walk at 10:00 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m., Mass Choir Rehearsal. All youth and Adults who enjoy singing, please meet for rehearsal. We need your voice.
- 12:00 noon, Eliashib Feeding Ministry: Help us as we feed our community a hot meal. Minister Sims is looking forward to everyone’s help.
- Sunday, June 21, 2015
Happy Father’s Day!
- 9:00 a.m., Sunday School. Don’t Miss these dynamic teaching sessions.
- 10:30 a.m., Young Adult Family Worship Experience. Invite your friends and family members, 26-39, to an explosive and intimate worship experience. If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Richardson.
- It is also Father’s Day! The women of the United Fellowship will prepare a delicious reception for the Fathers afterwards. Please prepare to stay and enjoy the fellowship.
Here to Praise check with Pastor Johnson to see if you have Band and Voice rehearsal.
- 8:00 a.m.
- Prayer and Intercession. All members are invited to come and pray for the world, our nation and yourselves.
- 11:00 a.m.
- Mass choir rehearsal.
- 2:00 p.m.
- United Fellowship hosts the Graduates from MIT Academy in a Black Student Union Reception and Awards Luncheon. Deacon Brian and Vinita Sepolen are our main hosts. Congratulations to Chelsea Nichols.
Invite someone to your church
- 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday School. Don’t miss this dynamic teaching time.
- 10:30 a.m.
- Communion worship. Inspiring music and message.
- Each First Sunday we remind you of our desire to support Global Missions. If you would like to give, please designate your gift on your offering envelope.
- After worship: Our Youth sponsor their annual Bake Auction for Camp. Please plan to support our youth by bringing and bidding on a cake or pie. (See the attached)
- 3:00 p.m.
- United Fellowship welcomes the Centro Christiano Nuevo Vision Spanish church as our new renter for Sunday afternoons and Thursday nights.
We are praying for:
- Sister Beverly Knox is attending the Celebration of Life service for her brother-in-law, Elder MarchBanks in Santa Rosa today. A more intimate family worship will also be held on Sunday in Santa Rosa.
- Sister Makkedah Wells is mourning the loss of her dear cousin, Jay. Services for Jay will be held on Saturday, May 23, 2015, 11:00 a.m. at Wiggins-Knipp Funeral Home, 524 Capitol St, Vallejo, CA 94590.
- Reverend Duane Adamson: Former District Superintendent of the Central Pacific District and Former Professor of Pastor Terrence and Gary Gusz at Simpson University suffered a stroke at his home in Pacifica, CA. He is in rehab at Kaiser Vallejo. Pray for the family.
- No rehearsals tonight
- No Rehearsals
- Prayer Conference: 9:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Please see the flyer for more information. We welcome all members and friends to come and learn more about intercessory prayer, and how to get your prayers answered for the world, for your country and for your families.
Missions Conference Service
- 9:00 a.m. Sunday School. How has the church been able to impact those suffering from the Ebola outbreak? What does the Word say about the church as an agent for good?
- 10:30 a.m. What is our purpose on Earth and why are we here?
- 6:00 p.m. African Gala! Theme: I love Africa!. Wear your African outfits. Enjoy African Food and praise the Lord with African worship bands. This promises to be an exciting conclusion to our Annual Missions Conference. Don’t miss it.
Feel free to share the attached flyer with family and friends… See you this weekend for jam – packed Prayer, Praise, and Fellowship!
A second earthquake rocked Nepal on Tuesday morning. The 7.3-magnitude quake has killed dozens and injured more than a thousand people. The Nepali people need our prayers at this time.
CAMA began its relief response in Nepal by sending a staff person to assess the situation, distribute initial food supplies, and formulate a greater response plan. We are continuing to extend compassion and aid to Nepal through local partners.
Read more at the CAMA website.