8:00 a.m. U.R.I. lead prayer on Saturday. Please join us in prayer.
10:00 a.m.: “A Summer of Love” Let’s reach out to our community with tracts and prayer once a month.
11:00 a.m. Rehearsal: the New Hope Mass Choir rehearses at 11:00 a.m. on tomorrow
12:00 noon: Eliashib feeding program
- 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. Join us for Sunday Services and Father’s Day worship. Also join us after each service for refreshments honoring our Fathers. All ladies please bring a love offering to support the Father’s Day gift card and give Sis. Nichols a call for what to bring for refreshments.
- Also, the men’s group from Monday night will take a Father’s Day pledge and ask other men to join them in the end.
- Pray for the Nichols Family: Pastor Nichols’ Aunt Daisy Williams went home to be with the Lord on Tuesday. Funeral service is Sunday in Camilla, Georgia.
- Minnesota Ministry: Unfortunately, we did not have enough funds come in to purchase our airlines tickets so we have had to cancel our Minnesota trip. We believe that all things work together for the good so we trust God. The $50.00 deposit is non-refundable. If you gave $515.00 toward your ticket you have several options:
- You can get a total refund.
- You can leave some or all on your account for camp or South Africa.
- If you had donors, we will work with you to secure the donors permission for what they will allow you to do with the donations.
Men’s group will meet tomorrow night. We are encouraging all men to attend and to bring a dish that compliments meatballs.