- 8:00 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m. Women’s trip to San Francisco:
- Please see the following message from Sister Madeline Nichols:
Dear Ladies, due to the Supreme Court decision legalizing same sex marriage, we might have an abundance of people taking the ferry to SF tomorrow. In order to avoid long lines I am suggesting the following:
- I will go and purchase tickets early on tomorrow morning. If you would like me to purchase your ticket, please get your funds to me by 7:00 a.m., Saturday morning.
- If you can’t get your funds to me, please go yourself and purchase your ticket early for the 10:00 a.m. Ferry so that we can all be on the same ferry. They open at 6:00 a.m.
Either way don’t delay! See you at the Ferry at 9:00 a.m. Call me with questions.
- 11:00 a.m., Choir rehearsal for Children, Toddlers-5th graders
- Please bring your child to rehearsal. If you need them to be picked up please call Sister Richardson at.
Intercessory Prayer at the church. We need to pray for our nation, our state, our city, our church and our homes. Today, the Supreme Court legalized Gay Marriage. Let’s remain calm. Do not engage in any heated debates at work or in the market place. The place to bring your frustration is to the throne room in prayer. God changes not. He is ready for his Saints to intercede.
- 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday School
- 10:30 a.m.
- Vision Sunday, and the debut of our new Children’s choir. Please invite a friend. Don’t miss it.
Funeral services have begun for the Charleston Nine who are slain at their church Bible Study last week. Join Vallejo Pastors and civic leaders as we mourn their loss at Kyles Temple A.M.E. Zion Church, 912 Florida Street, Vallejo at 7:00 p.m. for a prayer vigil. There is a full lineup; we would love to see you in the house! Please see the flyer attached and share with your friends.